The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Programme in International Humanitarian Action is an inter-university multidisciplinary postgraduate programme that provides high quality academic education and professional competences for personnel working or intending to work in the area of humanitarian action.
The NOHA+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Programme in International Humanitarian Action is designed for people working or intending to work in the field of humanitarian action; regardless of their race, religion, age, and/or geographical origin. Created in 1993 through the concerted efforts of the NOHA Universities in close collaboration with the DG for Humanitarian Action and Civil Protection (ECHO) and the DG for Education and Culture, the initiative was a response to a growing need for higher educational qualifications specifically suited to addressing complex humanitarian emergencies.
We are very glad to inform you that the The NOHA+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Programme in International Humanitarian Action is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada’s students.
The application process for the 2023-25 intake started on 1st October. Candidates who wish to apply to the Erasmus Mundus grant have until December 15th to do so and must have graduated by that date. In order to apply, candidates are required to complete the online form and attach all the necessary documents through this online form: https://apply.nohanet.org/ We advise all candidates to kindly revise the Admission criteria and requirements as well as the Erasmus Mundus opportunities section of our website (https://www.nohanet.org/masters) in order to better prepare all the documentation to be submitted.
- All applicants must follow the joint application procedure as established by the NOHA+ consortium.
- Completed application (online application form and all requested documents) is submitted through the online application system by the established deadline.
- Candidates must have obtained, as a minimum, a university first cycle degree (Bachelor, EQF level 6) in a discipline of relevance to humanitarian action (medical sciences, foods sciences, economics and management, engineering, law, social sciences, education sciences, humanities).
- Candidates are required to have a recognised qualification in the language(s) of instruction of the universities they plan to attend – English is the language of instruction in all universities during all semester except for Aix-Marseilles (French – 1st & 2nd Semester) and Deusto (Spanish – 1st semester only). For more information, please check https://www.nohanet.org/masters
- NOHA Master’s Consortium Agreement
- NOHA Study & Examination Regulations
- NOHA Internal Quality Handbook
- NOHA Student Agreement
- NOHA Appeal Form
- NOHA Complaint Procedure and Form
- NOHA Masters Brochure
- Apply directly to https://apply.nohanet.org/. No nomination is needed from OIA UGM.
- THE FINAL decision is from NOHA+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Programme.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)