INTI International University, Malaysia is expanding international engagement and collaboration in research activities with other partners globally. As a part of INTI’s effort to strengthen research capacity, we wish to invite you to be our research fellow. Our research fellowship program aims to enable researchers to pursue excellence in producing quality research outputs in their respective fields, in terms of quantity and quality.
Research fellows are eligible for:
- Support on publication fee for all publications in Scopus indexed journals with co-author(s) from INTI IU.
- Research grant up to RM20000 for science and technology, and RM5000 for social sciences and liberal arts, for a duration of 12 months as co-researcher (competitive seed grant).
- Connection to academician(s) and research cluster(s).
- Full sponsorship to publish research outputs in INTI IU own journals.
- Opportunity to participate in scholarly activities organized by INTI IU, including research symposiums, academic conferences, research opportunities, guest lectures, mirror class, visiting scholars, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Proposal
- Budget Proposal
Please send the documents required to ITNI International University by 28th October 2022 (Friday).
Choo Wou Onn, PhD, Ts
Pro-Vice Chancellor (Cross Functional Centre)