Warm greetings from Ewha Womans University in Seoul, Korea!
Founded in 1886, Ewha Womans University is Korea’s very first higher education institution for women. As a comprehensive research university, Ewha now has 14 colleges and 14 graduate schools including the traditional areas of strength, such as humanities, social sciences, pharmacy, law and arts, as well as new areas of excellence, such as science, engineering, and medicine with two affiliated cutting-edge hospitals. Ewha welcomes both male and female students for non-degree exchange or visiting (study abroad) student programs.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for the spring exchange program 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students. You can find the most detailed information about the academic schedule, course list, buddy program, and housing below.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (75/100)
- Students with language ability to take courses in either English or Korean
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Study Plan
- Official Academic Transcript (issued in English)
- Student Agreement (download)
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Copy of passport photo identification page, valid during all the mobility period
- Passport-size photo (color, jpg format)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than October 10th, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Ewha Womans University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Ewha Womans University
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Application of outgoing mobility programs for fall semester in AY 2022/2023 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.
If you have any questions regarding this outgoing program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Email: email@example.com
- Sync consultation: http://ugm.id/AppointmentOIA
- For detailed info, click here