Warm greetings from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia!
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) is a public university that was established in 1970, this university was born from the aim of keeping the Malay language as the national language of knowledge. UKM has made a huge growth over the years and now they have 13 faculties, 13 research institutes and two commercial entities. UKM is a university that received the title Research university (RU) which has been attractive for students from all over the world and is focused on the quality of research and publication, innovative teaching and learning, internationalization and international benchmark, good governance, and also effective delivery.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for U-LEAD Virtual Summer Program 2022 Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.UKM Factsheet 2022
- Undergraduate students (S1) 3rd-7th semester
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English.
- A copy of the Official Academic Transcript
- A copy of the English Language Certificate (e.g: TOEFL / IELTS), OR Endorsement Letter from the home university on student English competency: TOEFL iBT: 79 OR TOEFL ITP: 550 OR IELTS overall band: 6.0
- Letter of Nomination from Home University (will be issued upon completion of application at OIA by 30 July 2022)
- A copy of the passport (The passport must be valid for at least 6 months before its expiry date and it is advisable that the validity of the passport should cover your whole exchange period at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- 1 copy of the photo with size 4.5 cm X 5.0 cm (White background)
- CGPA: minimum 3.00 over 4.00
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than July 30, 2022 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and you may proceed to the Online Application through this link by July 31, 2022
- The FINAL decision from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have any questions regarding this outgoing program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Email: email@example.com
- Sync consultation: http://ugm.id/AppointmentOIA
For detailed info, click here