Technische Universitat Dresden is calling you from Germany!
Technische Universitat Dresden (TU Dresden) is among the biggest universities in Germany and it is now about to open its application for winter term 2022/2023! The Center for Molecular and Cellular Bioengineering of TU Dresden will be offering 3 Master’s Programs for international students: Molecular Bioengineering, Regenerative Biology and Medicine, and Nanobiophysics.
- Certified copies of applicant’s university degree certificate(s) and certified English or German translations
- Latest transcripts of records
- Certified copy of your higher education entrance qualification or school leaving certificate
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Motivation Letter in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your college or university
- Proof of your English proficiency
Application Period: April 1st – May 31st, 2022
Join the Information Day on April 8th, 2022 for details on the application process!
- The FINAL decision is from Technische Universitat Dresden. No nomination needed from OIA UGM. But if you need a recommendation letter from Universitas Gadjah Mada, please submit your aforementioned application documents through http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication