Warm regards from Osaka University, Japan!
The Center for Japanese Language and Culture at Osaka University is offering students interested in its Japanese Studies Program to apply for MEXT Scholarship through university recommendation!
- Undergraduates at foreign (non-Japanese) universities at the time of the arriving in and leaving Japan
- Majoring in fields related to Japanese language or culture and have studied in the aforementioned fields for a total period of a year as of September 2022
- Having Japanese language proficiency of Level N2 JLPT or higher
Period of Scholarship: October 2022 – August 2023
- Allowance: 120,000 yen per month
- Travel expenses
- Application Form
- Certificate of university enrolment
- Certified academic transcript issued by home university
- Letter of Recommendation from the head of home university
- Letter of Recommendation from an academic advisor
- Identification document (passport of family register)
- Certificate of JLPT of Level N2
- Questionnaire for online or telephone interview
- Questionnaire for Air-Ticket to Japan
- Application Checklist or Cover Letter
- A document which proves that the applicant has been studying Japanese language or culture for one year or more (if necessary)
- Application: March 10th, 2022
- Questionnaire for Online or Telephone Interview: March 8th, 2022
Application Form and Other Details: https://bit.ly/OsakaMEXT22
- Submit your application to UGM International Exposure Application Form (http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication) no later than March 1st, 2022 for evaluation and recommendation.