Greetings from Budapest Business School!
Budapest Business School (BBS) is a public business school in Budapest, Hungary, specializing in business studies and social sciences. It was founded in 1857 by Austria-Hungarian merchants and bankers to establish economic vocational training for higher education in the empire and Central Europe. It is the world’s oldest public business school and the second oldest among all business schools.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Success Reloaded Summer School 2022 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Working individually and in teams
- A modern business simulation game, which models real-life challenges of companies
- Strategic planning exercises to get hands-on knowledge about business decisions
- 40 hours per week course for 2 weeks where 30 hours is in class studies:
- Business Simulation
- Strategic Planning (small and medium-sized enterprises)
- Project Management of Investment (in Central Europe)
- Global Training relations (Europe & Far East)
- Corporate Finance (small and medium-sized enterprises)
- Organized study trips and company visits
- Public transport passes with free Danube cruising
- Organized entertainment programs such as opening and closing parties
- Cruise to the Danube Bend
- Free breakfast on lecture days
- Student of Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Vocational School students (SV)
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Application Package
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Please complete all sections of this form and submit to Budapest Business School via https://apply.uni-bge.hu/ before June 30, 2022
- THE FINAL decision from Budapest Business School
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2022/2023 will be processed but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.