Greetings from Mahidol University, Thailand!
Established in 1888 by His Majesty King Chulalongkorn (Rama V), Mahidol University has been developed into one of the most prestigious universities in Thailand, internationally known and recognized for the high caliber of research and teaching by its faculty, and its outstanding achievements in teaching, research, international academic collaboration and professional services.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Mahidol University Thailand Ph.D. Scholarship program is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada graduate students.
Mahindol University is now accepting candidates for the second semester of Academic Year 2021 as well as for Academic Year 2022 to admit into our graduate programs as follows:
- Master of Science Program in Computer Science
- Master of Science Program in Game Technology and Gamification
- Master of Science Program in Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science Program
For more information please kindly check http://bit.ly/ICTMahidol
- S2 students or lecturer enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada or alumni
- Be proficient in English, proven by English Proficiency Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Nomination/Recommendation from Faculty
- Additional documents (e.g. Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, etc)
- Study Plan
- Research Plan
- Degree Certificate (English translated)
- Official Academic Transcript (English translated)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0)
- Health Certificate
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Other requirement documents*
- Finish the online application to Mahidol University website directly at this link: http://www.grad.mahidol.ac.th/ before 31st of October 2021
- THE FINAL decision from Mahidol University
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The implementation/execution will be fully Mahidol University’s responsibility, and will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and government’s regulation.