Warm greetings from UniLaSalle, France!
UniLaSalle is a private engineering school governed by a non-profit association agreement under the Brothers of the Christian Schools and the Institut Catholique de Paris (ICP). As a part of Lasallian institutions, UniLaSalle shares an educational vision and values based on support, commitment, a sense of responsibility, and a humanist approach.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for Master Thesis Internship For Graduate (S2) Students is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Master thesis offers 2021- Soybean crop response to different agro-climatic scenarios for its adaptation to the Haut-de-France region.
Master thesis offers 2021 – Improvement of a crop model predictability for soybean adaptation to the Hauts de France region.
- Graduate Students (S2) – Agricultural Science
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL ITP 550, TOEFL iBT 79, or IELTS 6.5.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript record
- Research Plan
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- All the document listed as required on the Application Guide
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- Passport picture
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication if you need University recommendation** no later than November 15st, 2020.
- **OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to UniLaSalle Universiteit
- The FINAL decision from UniLaSalle Universiteit
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
- Application of outgoing mobility for fall/odd semester in AY 2020/2021 will be processed, but the implementation/execution will carefully consider the latest development of COVID-19 and the government’s regulation.