Greetings from University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)!
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) is a public university that was established in 1970, this university was born from the aim of keeping the Malay language as the national language of the knowledge. UKM has made a huge growth over the years and now they have 13 faculties, 13 research institutes, and two commercial entities. UKM is a university that received the title Research University (RU) which has been attractive for students from all over the world and is focused on the quality of research and publication, innovative teaching and learning, internationalization and international benchmark, good governance, and also effective delivery.
Although the world is challenged with the current global pandemic, the UKM Global still believe in keeping the knowledge sharing and student interaction to continue on. With that in mind, it is our great pleasure to inform you that UKM is now opening the applications for TWO VIRTUAL Summer Programmes for Universitas Gadjah Mada students to participate.
The Global Leadership Programme 2020 (U-LEAD) is a ten-day virtual program that focuses on creating new global leaders. The program focuses on the important issues of leadership and multiculturalism in the era of globalization. The program creates a platform for a network between the younger generation to build ideas and interact with people of different cultures.
Details of the program can be retrieved at http://www.ukm.my/pha/ulead/.
Details of the program can be retrieved at http://www.ukm.my/pha/essu/.
- Vocational School students (SV)
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcript
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (*addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs; this document can be submitted after the deadline or the Faculty could deliver nomination from email to our office firstname.lastname@example.org, cc to email@example.com)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
*Please state which course that you intend to apply at the note section at the end of the form.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
- For more information, you may contact us through OIA’s Hotline at +62821 35 2000 32 (WA).