Greetings from Kanazawa University, Japan!
Kanazawa University is a leading university on the Sea of Japan coast, the University has contributed greatly to Japanese higher education and academic research since it was founded in 1949.
One of the University’s charms lies in being able to study in Kanazawa, a city rich in history and traditional culture. Kanazawa has cultivated a respected intellectual profile since the time of the Kaga fiefdom (1598 – 1867). Lively interaction among students, communication with staff, and the local community make it the perfect venue for students’ personal growth and development.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for the Kanazawa University Short Stay Programs 2020-2021 is now open.
- Application Form
- Official academic transcript
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Colored copy of passport
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Japanese Language Proficiency (if any)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from the academic advisor
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Participants, OIA will send your applications to the Kanazawa University as for host university selection.
- THE FINAL decision from Kanazawa University (KU).
Please send all documents above in hardcopy (2 COPIES) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) and softcopy (compiled in 1 PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 17th, 2020 (for Summer Program), August 21st, 2020 (for Winter Program) and September 18th, 2020 (for Spring Program).