Warm greetings from the Embassy of the Republic of Colombia in Indonesia!
One of Colombia’s important goals in the labor in Indonesia enhances the relationships between the academic communities. For this reason, it is a pleasure for us to introduce you to a scholarship offered by the Government of the Republic of Colombia to Indonesian.
the Government of the Republic of Colombia is offering 50 scholarships that include:
- 100% of the payment in one of the postgraduate courses
- Monthly allowance for COP$2´484.348 roughly UDS$710
- Medical insurance
- COP$425.400 roughly USD$121 for moving expenses
- COP$425.400 roughly USD$121 for books and materials
- Courtesy visa
- COP$221.384 roughly USD$65 contingency
The requirements are:
- Be a foreign citizen.
- Not having Colombian nationality.
- Not residing or having started studies in Colombia.
- Not being over 50 years old.
- Have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equivalent on the Colombian scale to apply to the call.
- Have a professional degree or a bachelor’s degree.
- Have at least admission to a graduate program found in the Academic Offer Catalogue Call for General 2020.
- Submit the language proficiency exam certificate (DELE) with a minimum level B2 or other certificates that endorses the level of the language.
Keep in mind that the call is over the next 20th of December.
Please find more information in the below link:
For further information, kindly contact the Embassy of the Republic of Colombia in Indonesia.