Greetings from Monash University!
we are now pleased to open nomination and applications for Semester 1, 2020 exchange and study abroad
Monash offers students the option to enroll across all 10 of its faculties. Refer students to study options to start researching the unit offerings at Monash.
(February – June 2020)
Study Abroad (fee-paying) / free-mover discount for partners
- The study abroad fee for Monash Australia will be $12,250 (4 units) and $9,187.50 (3 units)
- The fees remain the same at either undergraduate or postgraduate level for all faculties.
Information about fees can be found on the Monash Abroad website
- Completed at least one year of full-time study at their home university by the time of arrival at Monash (variable for
- Achieved one of at least a 60% overall average or a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 in a 4.0 scale, or a ‘C’
average in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) or the home institution equivalent;
- Met the Monash English language requirements;
- Official Student transcripts
- English language proficiency, (see Monash language requirements)
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The Final Decision is from MonashUniversity