The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within the ASEAN Member States through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology.
This year, ten (10) scholarships are available for ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen) who are interested to pursue a Master’s Degree at the CGI. Selection of successful applicants will be based on merit.
For more supporting information please visit here
Scholarships are open to bonafide ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen) who meet the following qualifications:
- Under 30 years of age.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biological, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognised tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
Field of Study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – the ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship Programme’s application form and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scan file of the application form and all the supporting document to: The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Programme)
54 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
(2) After step (1) is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
Note: No consideration will be given to application with incomplete of supporting documents.
Following documents must be submitted together with application form:
1) Full Academic Transcript
2) Three Recommendation Letters
3) Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
4) Medical History Report
5) Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Applications for the CGI – AF Scholarship Programme is due on 30 October 2019.
Notification of the Award
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by the CGI around February 2020.
CGI – AF scholarship application form and medical history report can be found as in the attachments.
For more information, please contact:
|The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
|Phone:||(66 2) 554-1900 ext. 2155, 2130|
|Fax.:||(66 2) 554-1990, 554-1992|
|Address:||Jl. Sam Ratulangi No. 2 Menteng, Jakarta 10350, INDONESIA|
|Phone:||(62 21) 3192-4828, 3192- 4833|
|Fax.:||(62 21) 3192-6078|