Warm greetings from UTokyo!
We are happy to inform you the application for the University-wide Student Exchange Program (USTEP) for April 2020 admission is now open!
For more information, please visit these websites:
or download the brochure here
- Application Form (download)
- Letter of Reference (see download link above)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
UTokyo will send the link to the online application system directly to nominees as soon as your name is nominated.
Please note that UTokyo uses different links for admission to Type U and Type G.
Type U (for undergraduate students) and Type G (for graduate students) should use different forms for application and letter of reference. Please make sure the student(s) clearly understand the period of study at UTokyo, as the intended period of study cannot, in principle, be changed after admission.
Application requirements for Type G applicants vary by Graduate School. Please check the prerequisites using the link: https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/content/400032478.pdf
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from The University of Tokyo