The KNU 4-week Global Summer School brings together students and academics from all over the world for a unique intercultural learning experience and special taste of Korean culture. All courses are taught in English, and you will take courses with Korean students as well as other participants from all over the world.
Please also check:
All participants will be assigned a double-occupancy room in the KNU on-campus dormitories (2 students per room). Rooms are furnished with beds, mattresses, cabinets, desks, chairs, and bookshelves. Breakfast is provided at the dormitory cafeteria.
- Tuition : USD 300 (Waived for students partner universities)
- Registration fee: USD 50 (Non-refundable)
- Housing fee: USD 350 (Including breakfast)
- Cultural Activities fee: USD 400
Your personal guide to KNU and Korean Culture: your buddy will contact you via e-mail prior to your departure for Korea.
- Letter of Acceptance and Invoice posted: May 20, 2016
- Payment of Tuition and Fees: June 10, 2016
- Dormitory Check-in: June 26, 2016
- Transcript posted to home university: End of August
- Cancellation before June 10, 2016: 100% Refund
- Cancellation before June 17, 2016: 50% Refund
- Cancellation after June 18, 2016: No Refund
- Academic Transcript
- TOEFL/EILTS Certificate
- Nomination Letter from Faculty (Addressed to head, Office of International Affairs)
- Student Enrollment from Faculty
- Copy Passport
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Kantor Urusan International UGM (Bulaksumur, F13) no later than April 18, 2016.