Study in the UK with a Chevening Scholarship
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards scheme aimed at future leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers a unique opportunity for outstanding future leaders from over 160 countries and territories to pursue one-year master’s degrees in any subject at any UK University.
There are wealth of benefits to being awarded a Chevening Scholarship, including:
• Fully-funded* tuition fees
• Set living expenses
• Return flights to the UK
• A vast engagemanet programme, including exclusive networking events, volunteering opportunities, talks and trips across the UK
• Joining an influential global network of 46,000 Chevening Alumni
*Some exceptions apply. Visit www.chevening.org for more information
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country and return there for a minimum of two years after completing your scholarship
• Have completed an undergraduate degree
• Have at least two years’s work experience
• Not have previously received funding from the UK government to study in the UK
*There is no upper age limit
See out full list of criteria at www.chevening.org/eligibility
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and some Chevening Fellowship awards are open between 8 August and 8 November 2016. Applications for various Chevening Fellowships programmes open at different points during the year.
** Applicants may directly apply to the respective website. Once you are SELECTED, you NEED to inform your personal data to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) .