[This program is self-funded]
Experience a new learning environment, include a part-time internship in the Korean workplace, and build your international network as an exchange student at KNU!
Spring Semester 2017
• Application Deadline: Nov. 25, 2016
• Student Orientation: Feb. 28, 2017 (Tentative)
• Duration: March 29 – June 16, 2017 (Tentative)
• Mid-term Exam Dates: Apr. 17 – Apr. 21
• Final Exam Dates: June 5 – June 16, 2017 (Tentative)
Course Lists: Credits, & Registration:
• Visit en.knu.ac.kr > International programs > Student Exchange program > 6. Courses
• Spring 2017 course list is available in Mid-Jan, 2017
Program Brochure >>>> Student-Brochure-Fact-Sheet_2016-09-27
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Official Academic Transcript
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 8.0 or IELTS 6.0)
• Letter of Enrollment from faculty
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (Addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisior
• Colored copy of passport
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal selection.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application and make the applicant ranking.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue register to KNU as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from KNU.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than November 10, 2016.