Qualifications and Registration Requirements
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student studying in the third year or fourth year or a graduate student.
- Applicant must submit verification of undergraduate or graduate study including the most recent official transcript and a confirmation letter from the institute.
- Applicant must submit Curriculum Vitae
- Applicant must submit an essay -minimum 1,000 words- on the topic below: â€œStrategies and Challenges for implementing sufficient economy for sustainable development in your countryâ€
- An applicant must be able to speak English. (Proven by English Proficiency Certificate)
- An applicant must be in good health with no infectious or contagious disease. (Proven by health certificate)
- An applicant must prepare a national costume for a performance at a reception Party.
- Please scan all documents in to 1 file in PDF and save the name of your file in name of country and your name for example (Indonesia.Budi)
- An Applicant will be considered based on the quality of a written essay and personal
- Announcement of successful accepted applicants will be posted on April 10, 2015 at http://oia.nida.ac.th
Applicant must fill the following forms and send documents to Office of International Affairs UGM (Bulaksumur, 13F) no more than 1st March 2015
Any inquiries about
application form please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Office of International Affairs UGM UGM,
Bulaksumur F13, DI Yogyakarta, 55281