Greetings from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Gemany!
Founded in 1809 as a university in the center of Berlin, the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin has undergone many profound changes. In an international comparison, Humboldt- Universität ranks among the top ten of German universities. The scientists of HU Berlin research socially relevant topics and challenges of the future and communicate these with the public. Humboldt-Universität invests all its energy in being a place of excellent research and teaching. Its aim is to promote young talents and to positively influence society and economy outside the university framework.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for HU Student Exchange Program for AY 2020/2021 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Period of Exchange Program
Winter Term: October 2020 to February 2021
Summer Term: April to July 2021
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- 3rd to 4th-semester graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Online Application Form (after nominated)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement Concerning Motivation / Planned Projects
- English Language Proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.