Greetings from the National University of Singapore!
The National University of Singapore (NUS) started out as a modest medical school with 23 students in 1905, founded by a determined group to serve the needs of the local community. Today, more than 100 years on, as Singapore’s flagship university, the University continues to be in service of country and society. The National University of Singapore aspires to be a vital community of academics, researchers, staff, students and alumni working together in a spirit of innovation and enterprise for a better world.
We are pleased to inform you that the Application for NUS Student Exchange on the TF LEaRN Program Scheme is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
For further information, kindly check the following link:
Other Useful Links:
Course List: http://www.nus.edu.sg/registrar/info/ng/NG-Modules.pdf (please note the list of modules for AY2020/21 will be updated in early to mid-March 2020). Students are advised to request as many relevant courses as possible (up to eight) on their online application to increase their chances of securing the required modules.
Course Restrictions: http://www.nus.edu.sg/registrar/docs/info/prospective-students—non-graduating/non-graduating-module-restrictions.pdf
NUS Student Exchange Information Sheet: http://www.nus.edu.sg/gro/assets/doc/prog/sep/nus_sep_information_sheet.pdf
- 3rd to 6th-semester undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Official Academic Transcript
- Documentary evidence of community service activities
- Documentary evidence of leadership activities
- One letter of recommendation by character referees (from professional/academic/extra-curricular background)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrolment from faculty
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Colored copy of passport
- English language proficiency certificate (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your official nomination to the National University of Singapore and you may proceed to the online application for host-university selection.
- The FINAL decision from the National University of Singapore.