Greeting from Waseda University, Japan!
We are welcoming new students from Universitas Gadjah Mada to apply and register for the upcoming AY2020 Exchange Program.
For More information read our e-brochure here
Application Instructions: https://www.waseda.jp/inst/cie/en/exchange/application
Fact Sheet: download here
Please refer to “Requirements and Course Lists” on the following URL
- Copy of Passport (Identification page)
- Academic Study Plan
- Study Abroad Agreement
- Official Certificate of Enrollment issued by the home university
- Official Transcript(s)
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Documents concerning defraying expenses for COE Check here
- ID Photographs
- Nomination Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Language Proficiency Score
- Support Letter from home university
- Student’s Condition Report
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
Please send all documents above in 2 Documents (Original and Copy) to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 softcopy *(Combined in 1 PDF Format) to email: email@example.com. no later than October 23, 2019.