Greetings from the University of Birmingham.
We are now calling for nominations to the University of Birmingham Exchange Programme for the Spring Semester of 2019/2020. At Birmingham, we encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality academic experience to stretch and challenge you. By studying with us, you will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
See the brochure here
For further information please visit links below:
- A copy of an official transcript, showing the courses taken and grades
- A colored copy of your valid passport/ID photo page
- Evidence of English Language (English language entry requirements visit here)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Letter of Reference
UoB 2019-20 Spring Semester Academic Calendar
- Welcome Week before Semester Two – 6 to 10 January 2020 (students must arrive on Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th January)
- Semester Two – 13 January 2020 to 19 June 2020 (inclusive of Easter break and exam period)
NOTE: we have new academic entry requirements for Birmingham LAW school applicants. Equivalent of a cumulative UK 2:1 (or country equivalent) is necessary to apply for an exchange in the Birmingham Law School, and applicants must have prior experience of studying Law, even if they choose Law modules as optional modules
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from the University of Birmingham.