Greetings from Kansai University, Japan!
We are pleased to announce two different short programs which will be taken place in Osaka in 2020. We sincerely hope that many students from Universitas Gadjah Mada will participate in our programs.
For further information and inquiries, please visit here
Japanese language course taught IN JAPANESE
Field trips to Kyoto, and one more major city in west Japan area
Japanese cultural experiences (tea ceremony and more)
interaction with Japanese students
The medium of Instruction：
Winter 1: January 15(Wed) – February 5(Wed), 2020
Winter 2: February 13(Thu) – February 25(Tue), 2020
Program Details: visit here
You can learn Japan in depth throughout our various programs taught in English. This program offers you studying “Japanese contemporary issues” through work-based experience through the field study and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals (SDG-s). Introductory Japanese course is also available as an option for students who wish to study the Japanese language.
January 15 (Wed) – January 28 (Tue), 2020
- Application form (download)
- Official academic transcript
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from the Kansai University