Greetings from Toyo University in Tokyo, Japan!
We are pleased to inform that our Spring 2020 Exchange Program is now open. Please visit here for more information.
- Application Form for Spring 2020
- Application for the Certificate of Eligibility
Toyo Net-ACE guide Fall 2019 [PPT]
- Official Student transcripts
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Letter of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
More information about how to apply can be found here: a step-by-step-process.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will inform you.
- The FINAL decision from the TOYO University