[Tuition Waived, Eligible for the JASSO Scholarship]
Greetings from Ritsumeikan University, Japan!
Herewith the URL link, please read thoroughly before you start the application. There are certain materials that may take time to be prepared such as a transcript and letter of recommendation. Please check the Application Guidelines, and start preparing the required materials in advance. Information regarding the scholarship is also written in the guidelines.
【How to Apply】:http://en.ritsumei.ac.jp/admissions/skp/apply/
*Students may view the currently available Spring 2019 Application Guidelines to get an idea of what documents / materials you need to start preparing.
As of today, the SKP 2019-2020 Pamphlet is now available on our website, so we invite the students to take a look:
- Application form (online form, after nominated)
- Personal Statement (online form, after nominated)
- Recommendation letter
- Financial Support Documentation
- Copy of Official Academic Transcript
- Declaration and Pledge
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL 520, iBT 68 or IELTS 6.0)
- Certificate of enrollment from faculty
- Statement of Japanese Language Proficiency (IJL Track Only)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Copy of Passport
- ID Style Photo (for the spesification, please check the application guidelines)
- Medical Information & Certificate (if applicable)
- Official University Document Regarding Special Needs (if applicable)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review;
2) OIA UGM will evaluate your application;
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to host university;
4) FINAL decision from host university
Please send all documents in 2 Hardcopies (1 original and 1 copy) to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-12) and 1 Softcopy (Scan all applicants’ filled-out application materials in one PDF File) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 22, 2019.