[This program is self-funded]
Hanseo University was established in the year of 1991 under the founding sprites of Creativity, Confidence and Contribution. We grow international leaders according to our founding spirits. Hanseo University started its volunteer activity in 2006 at devastated area in Indonesia by a big earthquake. We are sending 12~15 student volunteers twice a year to Indonesia from 2006, South Africa from 2007, India from 2009 and Kenya from 2017 to let students learn leadership by actual practice as we have contribution in our founding sprit. We also believe by inviting students from our sister universities in those countries where we send our volunteers will make international leaders. The attendees from foreign countries and from Korea will have meaningful activity during the period of HGLC to learn endurance, leadership, and true friendship.
With a mutual desire to promote further cooperation between Indonesia and Republic of Korea, Universitas Gadjah Mada and Hanseo University, we invite 5 students and 2 staffs for the purpose of understanding academic and cultural exchange.
You can download the flyer from Flyer HGLC
Activities: June 27th – July 3rd 2018
Host university will take care of the program fee, accommodation, and meals. Whereas the students will be responsible for return ticket and visa fee.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from academic adviser
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=530, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Hanseo University as for host university selection.
- FINAL decision from Hanseo University.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than June 10, 2017.