Universitas Gadjah Mada proudly presents the 10th DREaM International Students Summer Program 2018 which will be held on July 18 – 31, 2018. This year’s theme is “Reinventing Education in the Era of Disruption”, emphasizing on the importance of education and its existence in the present days which is heading towards a disruptive era.
Stepping in this 10th year of DREaM will not be complete without the relentless support and contribution of student volunteers which has been a part of the long journey of success. Therefore, we are now looking for outstanding personals to become DREaM Officer and join our DREaM Team 2018!
- Student of UGM, preferably 3rd – 9th semester
- Minimum GPA score 3,00
- Will not participate in Community Service (KKN) 2018
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good self-confidence and able to work independently as well as collectively
- Good attention to details
- Good administration and documentation skills
- Fluent in English – written and oral (proven with English Certificate)
- Good time management skills and able to work under pressure
- Creative and dynamic
- Willing to work in different circumstances
- Preferably have experience in organizing events such as Public Lectures, Seminars, Community Services program, social events, etc.
How to Apply:
- Fill in the application through this link: ugm.id/dreamteam2018
- Submit your CV, copy of latest Academic Transcript, copy of English Certificate and other supporting materials.
- Write down up to 200 words about why you want to join DREaM Team 2018 and what are your ideas for the program.
Submission Deadline: Saturday, 24 February 2018
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email.