The 1st Maritime Safety International Conference (MASTIC 2018) will address both current and advanced technology in Safety operation of ships and maritime facilities as well as the technology development in the field of marine engineering.
MASTIC is designed to be an advance biennial (2-yearly) international conference in which the manuscripts will be indexed through a reviewed based process to ensure the quality of the publication and it is expected to be a media for networking among academic institutions, research institutes, government agencies, maritime industry, manufacturing industry, shipping industry, and all maritime related stakeholders.
1. Technology assessment in marine safety
2. Risk management for marine system and operation
3. Quality control and management of production process
4. Control and automation in navigation
5. Technology development for marine environment protection
6. Reliability, availability, maintainability and insurance
7. Manufacturing of maritime facilities and supply chain systems
8. Strategic management, strategic thinking and planning of marine operation
9. Program and project management in the field of maritime facilities and ship production
10. Modeling & simulation of marine communication systems and navigation
11. Disruptive technologies and their impacts on management
12. The socioeconomic impact of maritime industry and business and its technology management
13. Education, training and human factors related to engineering, technology management and maritime safety
14. Technology development and management for marine tourism
15. Marine renewable energy sources as alternative energy opportunities and its management
16. Other issues related to design, development, evaluation, production and operations in the field of maritime research and innovation. See more details
Professor Takeshi Shinoda, Professor Masao Furusho and Professor Ketut Buda Artana . Read more
All accepted papers may be published in the conference proceeding (IEEE Xplore and Scopus Indexed). The paper that is not presented by one of the author will be excluded from the proceeding and all distribution in the conference. Some papers may be selected to be considered for publication in international journal with further review process.
MASTIC 2018 will be held on Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence in Bali, Indonesia
More information: mastic.its.ac.id