Nomination of students to partners under University-based Agreement must go through the Office of International Affairs at the University level with the following requirements:
- Enrolled as an active student of UGM during application and program exchange
- Students shall pay the prevalent tuition fee to the home institution or according to the MoU between UGM and the partner university, while the tuition fee at the partner university is waived.
- 3 – 6th semester student (2nd – 3rd year student)
- Minimum obtained credits: 60 credits
- Have a minimum TOEFL Score of 550, iBT 80 or IELTS Score 6.5 or according to the required score by the partner university
- Have minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or according to required score by the partner university
- Recommendation letter from academic supervisor
- Recommendation/Nomination letter from the Faculty (Dean/Vice Dean of Academic Affairs)
- Follow all the regulations which have been set by UGM and the partner university
- Follow the selection process and nominated officially by the Office of the International Affairs UGM
- Quotas of students nominated/accepted per semester/academic year differs for each partner, according to agreement and/or mutual consent.
- Students are prohibited to apply for more than 1 exchange program at once and are advise to wait until the selection process is final to proceed application for another exchange program (if not accepted/selected)
List of Student Exchange Agreements between UGM and Partner Universities, please find here.
- Complete the requirements of the partner university Student Exchange Program. Please check the website of the Student Exchange Program of the host university you are interested to apply for their procedures and requirements.
- Submit to the Office of International Affairs along with additional requirements from UGM:
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript (legalized)
- Colored Copy of Passport
- English language proficiency certificate (type of certificate accepted depends on the host university requirements)
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Deadline of submission at OIA for Exchange Program under Agreements are usually within 2-3 weeks before the deadline of the host university.
- OIA will evaluate your application and process the selection.
- Once you are selected as a Nominated Student, OIA will send an official nomination to the host university.
- The FINAL decision from the host university.