Greetings from Monash University!
Monash University, a leading institution in Australia, is renowned for its commitment to excellence in education, research, and innovation. With a diverse community of students and faculty from around the globe, Monash fosters a dynamic learning environment that encourages critical thinking and creativity. Its cutting-edge research spans various fields, contributing to advancements in science, technology, humanities, and beyond. Committed to social justice and sustainability, Monash actively engages with local and global communities to address pressing challenges and create positive change. Through its dedication to excellence and inclusivity, Monash University continues to inspire and empower individuals to shape a better future for generations to come.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Monash University Exchange Program Semester 2 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 4 March 2024 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Monash University and you may proceed to the online application no later than 1 April 2024.
- The FINAL decision is from Monash University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM