Greetings from the COIL Division of Osaka Metropolitan University, Japan!
Osaka Metropolitan University (OMU) is a prestigious institution located in Osaka, Japan. Established in 2007 through the merger of several educational entities, it has quickly gained a reputation for academic excellence and innovation. With a commitment to fostering global perspectives, OMU offers a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate programs in fields such as science, engineering, humanities, and social sciences. The university is known for its state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge research initiatives, and a vibrant campus life. Dedicated to producing well-rounded individuals, Osaka Metropolitan University plays a pivotal role in shaping the future leaders and contributors to society.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Osaka Metropolitan University 17th & 18th SIGLOC Online 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
17th SIGLOC ONLINE
18th SIGLOC ONLINE
- Program Date: 8 – 26 July 2024
- Application Open: 1 March 2024
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM