Warmest greetings from the AUN Secretariat!
The ASEAN University Network (AUN) is a regional organization comprising universities from the member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). The primary goal of the AUN is to promote collaboration and cooperation in higher education and research among its member institutions.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for China-AUN Scholarship 2024/2025 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Programme (China-AUN Scholarship) is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China for the ASEAN University Network (AUN) to support students, teachers, and scholars from ASEAN nations to study in China and to enhance the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN countries. There are 30 scholarships offered annually and the scholarship only supports graduates (Master’s and Doctoral programmes).
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English and/or Mandarin
- Official Academic Transcript
- English and/or Mandarin Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 14 February 2024 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to AUN Secretariat and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from the AUN Secretariat.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM