Greetings from Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech), Japan!
The Tokyo Institute of Technology, often referred to as Tokyo Tech, is one of Japan’s most prestigious national universities specializing in science and technology. It is known for its high-quality research and education programs in various fields of science, engineering, and technology.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech) Exchange Program 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- For YSEP, Min. 3rd year undergraduate students (S1) or graduate students (S2/S3)
- For ACAP, Min. 2nd year undergraduate students (S1) or graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English and/or Japanese
- Official Academic Transcript
- English and/or Japanese Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication for internal review no later than:
- ACAP Spring 2024 (April 2024): 1 November 2023
- ACAP Fall 2024 (June 2024): 1 January 2024
- YSEP Spring 2024 (April 2024): 1 November 2023
- YSEP Fall 2024 (June 2024): 1 April 2024
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech) and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech).
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM