Greetings from INPEX!
INPEX Corporation, also known as INPEX, is a Japanese multinational oil and gas exploration and production company. The company is one of the largest oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in Japan. INPEX is involved in various aspects of the energy industry, including the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas, as well as the construction and operation of facilities
We are pleased to inform you that the application for INPEX Scholarship Foundation Program 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Those who have the nationality of the Republic of Indonesia and are less than 30 years of age at the time of the submission of the application
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Natural Science from Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to INPEX Application Form no later than 31 October 2023.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 28 October 2023 to obtain Letter of Recommendation from Universitas Gadjah Mada. The letter will be sent straight to the INPEX by OIA staff.
- The FINAL decision is from the INPEX.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM