Warm greetings from DAAD!
DAAD, or the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst), is a prestigious organization in Germany that promotes international academic cooperation and exchange. Founded in 1925, DAAD supports the exchange of students, researchers, and scholars between Germany and other countries. It offers a wide range of scholarships, grants, and programs to facilitate study and research opportunities in Germany for international students and academics. DAAD plays a vital role in fostering cross-cultural understanding, advancing academic collaboration, and promoting Germany as a destination for high-quality education and research.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Scholarship Program for DAAD University Summer Courses 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- This program aims to deepen the knowledge of the German language and cultural studies.
- Funding is provided for participation in language and cultural courses as well as specialized language courses offered by German universities (and language course providers affiliated with the universities).
- The courses are held exclusively in German.
- Min. 3rd Year Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in German Language
- Official Academic Transcript
- German Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 15 November 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination.
- Once you receive your official nominations, you should enrol in the DAAD Portal no later than 1 December 2023.
- The FINAL decision is from DAAD.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM