Greetings from University of Tsukuba, Japan!
The University of Tsukuba, often abbreviated as Tsukuba or UTokyo, is a prestigious Japanese research university located in Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. Established in 1973, it is renowned for its strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research and collaboration across various academic fields. The university’s mission is to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and the betterment of society through education and research.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for University of Tsukuba Exchange Program Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English and/or Japanese
- Official Academic Transcript
- English and/or Japanese Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 15 October 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to University of Tsukuba and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from the University of Tsukuba.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM