Greetings from Berlin!
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, often simply referred to as Humboldt University, is one of Germany’s oldest and most prestigious universities. Founded in 1810 by the philosopher Wilhelm von Humboldt and his brother, Alexander von Humboldt, a natural scientist and explorer, it is located in the heart of Berlin.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (HU Berlin) Exchange Program Summer 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English and/or Germany
- Official Academic Transcript
- English and/or Germany Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 1 November 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM