Warm greetings from Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
Chung-Ang University, often abbreviated as CAU, is a prestigious educational institution located in Seoul, South Korea. Established in 1918, it has a rich history and is renowned for its academic excellence. Chung-Ang University offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs across various fields, including arts, humanities, sciences, engineering, business, and more.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Chung-Ang University Exchange Program Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English or Korean
- Official Academic Transcript
- English/Korean Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 1 October 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Chung-Ang University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Chung-Ang University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM