Greetings from University of Twente, Netherlands!
University of Twente, located in Enschede, Netherlands, is a renowned research university known for its focus on technology, engineering, and social sciences. Established in 1961, it has since gained a reputation for its innovative approach to education and research. The university is often characterized by its entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to societal impact, fostering a dynamic environment for both students and faculty. With a diverse and international community, the University of Twente is a hub for cutting-edge research, technological advancements, and multidisciplinary collaboration. It is also recognized for its beautiful campus, which features state-of-the-art facilities and a vibrant atmosphere conducive to learning and innovation.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for University of Twente Exchange Program Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 13 September 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to University of Twente and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from University of Twente.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM