Greetings from Hokkaido University!
Hokkaido University, often referred to as Hokudai, is a prestigious and prominent research university located in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. Founded in 1876, it is one of Japan’s oldest and most respected institutions of higher education. Hokkaido University is known for its strong emphasis on research and innovation, particularly in fields such as agriculture, natural sciences, engineering, and environmental studies.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Hokkaido University Exchange Program Spring 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Minimum 3rd Year Undergraduate students
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 5 October 2023 (for HUSTEP & JLCSP) and/or 2 October 2023 (for SA/SRS) for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Hokkaido University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Hokkaido University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM