Greetings from NTHU, Taiwan!
National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) is a prestigious academic institution located in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Renowned for its high academic standards and cutting-edge research, NTHU has achieved recognition on the global stage, ranked at No.177 in the world and No.38 in Asia according to the QS Ranking.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for National Tsing Hua University Spring International Degree Program 2024 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- School Begins: February 2024
- Tuition Fee: All Covered (Inc. full tuition fee waiver and a stipend up to USD $16,000/per year for Ph.D. and USD $2,000/per year for Master and Bachelor)
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 10 September 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to National Tsing Hua University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from National Tsing Hua University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM