Warmest greetings from Haliç University in İstanbul!
Halic University is a private university located in Istanbul, Turkey. It was established in 1998 and offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a wide range of fields including law, business, engineering, architecture, arts and sciences, communication, and health sciences. The university’s mission is to provide a high-quality education that emphasizes research, innovation, and community engagement. Halic University is known for its modern facilities, experienced faculty, and diverse student body, and is recognized as one of the leading universities in Turkey.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Haliç University Exchange Program Fall 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than July 1st, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Halic University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Halic University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM