Greetings from Hongkong & Taiwan!
Twin City Summer Camp 2023 takes place across multiple locations, with the first week spent at the University of Hong Kong and the second week at Tsing Hua University (Taiwan) where students can enjoy a unique living experience in both Hong Kong and Taiwan. Designed to equip them with the knowledge and skills needed to understanding complex sustainability challenges, participants will discuss on various sustainability related topics with like-minded individuals from around the world. The summer camp will further discuss the importance of energy futures in the era of globalization and examine the future development and challenges of Taiwan. Additionally, participants will have the opportunity to develop new business ideas in the energy and environmental sectors, making a positive impact on the environment and human health worldwide.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Twin City Summer Camp 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Understand the global environmental challenges and smart energy system development
- Develop a sustainability mindset and new business ideas in energy and environmental sectors
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of energy systems as key determinants of sustainability
- Able to design and develop AI-powered IoT systems and devices
- Application Deadline: April 13, 2023
- Program Dates: July 24 – August 06, 2023
MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM