Greetings from Kansai University, Japan!
Kansai University was founded as Kansai Law School in November 1886, in the large commercial city of Osaka. Its founders consisted of a dozen people who were judicial officers and businesspersons. Kansai University has seen remarkable development over its many years. The University celebrated its 133rd anniversary in 2019. Kansai University has 13 faculties, 13 graduate schools, and three professional graduate schools, as well as a preparatory course for international students. Over its long history, all those involved in building its institution have had to overcome various hardships to achieve such prestigious standing.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Kansai University Exchange Program Fall 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Undergraduate students (S1) or Graduate students (S2/S3)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- ID Photo (spesifications)
- Certificate of Health (download)
- Covenant Application Form (download)
- Research Plan (Only for applicants who wish to study as a graduate exchange student, download)
- Dormitory Guarantee (Only for applicants who wish to live in the International Student Dormitory, download)
JASSO Scholarship is a scholarship paid by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO). Scholarship recipients will be decided after selection from exchange applicants of Fall Semester 2023. The outline of this program can be confirmed here. If you wish to apply for this program, please check the eligibility for this program and upload the necessary application materials onto the web application system during the application period of the exchange program.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 12th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Kansai University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Kansai University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM