Greetings from Management & Science University!
Management & Science University (MSU) is a private university located in Shah Alam, Malaysia. It was established in 2007 and is known for its focus on providing quality education in various fields, including business, management, accounting, engineering, information sciences, hospitality and tourism, and health sciences. MSU is recognized as one of the top universities in Malaysia, offering innovative and industry-driven academic programs that equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the global marketplace. The university also emphasizes research and innovation, and has a strong commitment to community engagement and social responsibility.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for MSU Mobility Program Summer & Fall 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
Management & Science University Website
The mobility programs at MSU are designed to provide students with compelling learning experiences while strengthening their appreciation for social and cultural uniqueness. Students will immerse themselves in the local culture, build collaborative networks and harness their talents. A wide range of programmes are available for their selection, with all courses being offered at MSU’s campus in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia with the study period:
- Summer Program: Early July 2023 to Mid August 2023
- Fall Program: Early September 2023 to Mid January 2024
- Undergraduate students (S1)
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Draft/Fundtransfer/Notification/Receipt
Management & Science University (MSU) Mobility Scholarship is also now open to students with outstanding achievements. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, plus accommodation for one semester, terms and conditions apply.
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 7th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Management & Science University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Management & Science University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this program, you can contact us in OIA’s office hour:
- Whatsapp: +62 812-1888-7818 (WA)
- Email: email@example.com
Virtual consultation: https://ugm.id/AppointmentOIAUGM