Warmest greetings from Southampton University,
Also known as the University of Southampton, is a public research university located in Southampton, United Kingdom. Founded in 1952, it has a strong reputation for its research and academic excellence, ranking consistently among the top 100 universities in the world.
Southampton University encourages Universitas Gadjah Mada students to develop their career opportunities by undertaking a placement overseas, as part of your University course, and experience a different educational, social, and cultural life. Opportunities for incoming students include studying for a semester, or a year at the University of Southampton.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Southampton University Study Abroad September 2023 Intake is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency (check the requirements here)
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than March 27th, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Southampton University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Southampton University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org