Warm greetings from Seoul National University!
Established in 1946 as the first national university in Korea, Seoul National University (SNU) is one of the prestigious institutions of higher education in Korea. It has fostered leaders in every sector of Korean society, thereby making a significant contribution to the remarkable socio-economic transformation of Korea. As a truly comprehensive and integrated university, SNU has 16 colleges, 1 graduate school, and 9 professional graduate schools. Striving to be more than just one of the best universities in South Korea, SNU aims to grow into one of the top 20 institutions in the world by 2025 and is making every effort to achieve the goal.
The SNU International Summer Program presents a unique opportunity for students to experience academic life at Seoul National University, Korea’s most prestigious university and one of the leading universities in the world. The SNU International Summer Program’s intensive five-week summer program taught by distinguished SNU and visiting faculty members offers its participants the chance to learn in depth from experts on Korea and East Asia, as well as a variety of topics ranging from economics and business management to history, politics, sociology, and arts. The SNU International Summer Program also provides courses on Korean language and traditional arts for students wishing to learn or advance their Korean language abilities while becoming immersed in Korea’s contemporary and traditional culture.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Seoul National University International Summer Program 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Students who are currently in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Students who are graduating high school and have been accepted to enter university in fall
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 1st, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Seoul National University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Seoul National University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org