Greetings from Kyungpook National University, South Korea!
Kyungpook National University (경북대학교, abbreviated as KNU or Kyungdae, 경대) is a national university representing Daegu Metropolitan City and Gyeongbuk Province in South Korea. It is located in the Daegu Metropolitan City, which used to be the capital city of the Gyeongbuk Province, South Korea before being separated from the mother province. (Kyungpook in the university’s name represents an old romanization of the province’s name, now most commonly spelled Gyeongbuk.)
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Kyungpook National University Exchange Program Fall 2023 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- Official Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Academic Advisor
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Colored Copy of Passport
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Statement Certificate (Amount of US$ 9,000 for a semester)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than April 1st, 2023 or internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Kyungpook National University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision is from Kyungpook National University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com