Warm greetings from the School of Science and Technology, Meiji University!
Since 2016, the School of Science and Technology（STJ, Meiji University has been offering a short-term summer program “Science and Technology in Japan” for undergraduate students from our partner universities overseas in July.
In this program, students can learn the fundamentals of Japanese technology in the field of mechanical engineering, architecture, applied chemistry, and Physics. The latest application guideline for the next year will be available around January.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for Short-Term Summer Program “Science and Technology in Japan” 2023 at Meiji University is now open.
Find more details on:
- 3rd-6th Undergraduate (S1) or Graduate (S2) students
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program
- Be proficient in English
- Application Form (coming soon)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment from the faculty
- Official academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from an academic advisor
- Colored copy of passport
- Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
- Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- English language proficiency certificate
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to UGM International Exposure Application Form: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than March 15, 2023 for internal review.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application. Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will confirm your official nomination to Meiji University and you may proceed to the online application.
- The FINAL decision from Meiji University.